The Official release is ready in our download area http://sarunasoftware.com.
If the HWK is a "TRIAL" or affected by 3rd party tools, this software may not work properly, so use at your own risk.
Please make sure you un-install all old versions, first HWK Suite, then HWK Support Suite, you can then install the new software, first HWK Support Suite and then HWK Suite.
You MUST update your HWK using client 18.104.22.168, old client versions will no longer work.
You MUST be running HWK software 22.214.171.124 to access support.
1. New BB5 products: RM-424,RM-465,RM-469,RM-481,RM-482,RM-483,
2. New DCT4+ products: RM-519,RM-520 (2720a-2,2720a-2b)
3. New Samsung Flash Chip: 00EC2606 (K8S3215ETF)
4. Corrected VPL parsing for some models (N97)
5. Only NU48F256 left in  option and moved to BB5 Tab.
6. SX4 bypass introduced using temporary NPC certificate erase.
7. [One Boot] option introduced (RAPx based One MCU products)
8. Enabled Files Multiselect, when Writing Certificates.
9. Erase Option for BB5 (for Experts Use Only !)
Do not use external VPP adapter with RX2 enabled cables, since this will put VPP direct to RX2 and its possible to KILL the phone.
LG GSM V 126.96.36.199
1. Unlock Codes Display for Infineon EGOLD Voice added
(Boot and See NCK Code for Instructions Press UNLOCK)
SAMs V 188.8.131.52
T539 added (DUNL,IM,FL)
Fixed MSL algorithm for some models (C3050,...)
E2210B added (DUNL,IM,FL)
Manual Port Selection Added
(Use Refresh, After Each Phone Reboot or Reconnect)
(Untic QualComm Mode, Before Flashing)
UNLOCK and UNFREEZE added for these models:
We would like for some users to add localisation in their own native language to the software, localisation is added to SAMs only at the moment but will be added to other modules in future.
1. Only 1 contributer per language.
2. You must know how to use the software and what each function does.
3. The chosen language is your native language or you are fluent in the selected language, for example Chinese is not my native language and I would like someone to take over from me and finish/correct as required.
Many thanks to all those who have supported us!!!