Number of posts : 415
Age : 54
Location : RUSSIA,TATARSTAN
Registration date : 2008-06-12
|Subject: Phoenix Service Software 2010.38.005.44210 Cracked Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 am|| |
Phoenix Service Software 2010.38.005.44210 Cracked
hello,bros,long time no see,these days busy on vocation,sorry about the cracked phoenix,here it comes again..
this version begins to support the real windows 7
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 220.127.116.11
• Flash Update Package 10.42.000.7
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2020.40.2.563.0
MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2010.24.8.43820
New Products added
• RM-717, RM-730, RM-726, RM-727, RM-728, RM-680, RM-697, RM-720, RM-719, RM-609, RM-610, RM-714, RM-735, RM-721, RM-722, RM-715, RM-698, RM-679, RM-691, RM-699, RX-90, RM-640, RM-662
• Product Active Media – button added directly to Phoenix UI. Changing product media between FBUS and USB is now possible without opening FUSE connection Manager separately.
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New versions of Product and Instrument API
• New rf_losses.ini version 50 for autotune
• Changes for viewing Factory and SourceFactory country list in Label Printing UI
• Support for new SIM Lock format 3
• New Option “SW Reset” added to provide an optimized way to revive malfunctioning device. SW Reset updates software without using content files and it will try to preserve user data as much as possible.
NOTE: Current options for software updating in Phoenix are now the same as in Nokia Care Suite:
- Refurbish: Software will be updated with required content files. User data will be deleted. It is mandatory to have the content files installed on PC, otherwise Refurbishment process will be terminated. Before refurbishing, ensure that you back up user data with PC Suite.
- Update Software: Updates software. User data will be preserved.
- Reset Software: Updates software and resets settings to the factory defaults. Some user data can be lost.
• New multiflash UI that supports SW Reset and Restore User Product is renamed Update SW
• New GPS Control UI, earlier test UI can still be found in "Quick Test" tab
• Support for Windows 7 32 bit Operating system ( 64 bit version is not yet supported)
NOTE: To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe:
- Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select "Help" and "Phoenix help". Click the "Microsoft Help and Support" website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.
- Go to http://www.microsoft.com. Type "WinHlp32" to "Search Microsoft.com" - field. Locate Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
Error Corrections & changes
• Improvements to Label Priting. Values given by user were earlier improperly read with some XML configurations
• PhoneInfo message timeout increased to 3 seconds to prevent problems for phones requiring long delay
• Obsolete menu items removed (Manual CU-4 Initialization etc)
• Improvements to phone information reading
• Improvements for CU-4 use and connectivity
• Corrections to Genius cases 161643, 167808, 163697, 162448, 163501, 163500, 167002
• RM-216 flash problem (file exists but not found) corrected
• Energy management IBAT Calibration improvements
• Improvements to USB dead phpne flashing
• Improvements to CU-4 connection without attached phone
• Changes to Tucson components for phones with "USB Only" - service concept (RM-596 etc with no FBUS connection available). Further improvements in next Phoenix releases enable Tucson operations without prommer.
- Product Code changes for USB Only - phones (RX-51, RM-596 etc) work only when used with FPS-21 Flash Prommer and USB connection from prommer rear panel to phone. Please select USB as Product Active Media
- Do not use "Flash" option simultaneously with product code change for USB Onbly phones, flash phone separately with Firmware Update
KNOWN ERRORS & LIMITATIONS
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct location which is “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error “Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version is needed to correct this, and it is estimated to be available by the end of 2010
• Please refer to product specific documents and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51 product
• RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
• RX-51 Product Coie changes work only without FLASH option, please flash phone separately
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The download speed from online servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.• Note concerning the installation and use with Administrator and User rights:
- If you install Phoenix, start Phoenix and configure connections from FUSE connection manager as Administrator, you may not be able to start Phoenix after you log off and try to use Phoenix with User Rights afterwards
• If you experience the above mentioned problem:
- Log on as Administrator
- Deleted Fuse folder and its contents from: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\
- After this Fuse’s connection list will be empty and it can be used directly with guest/admin rights.
- This has to be done only once.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this:
- Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or optionally restart your PC
• Mass memory content file flashing does not work for all products over USB, FPS-10 or FPS-21 Flash Prommer must be used!
Supported operating systems and user rights
• Windows XP Service Pack 1 or higher
• When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local admin rights.
• When using in Win XP, user must have power user rights
• Windows 7 32 Bit version
Number of posts : 4
Age : 38
Location : Belarus
Registration date : 2011-09-29
|Subject: Re: Phoenix Service Software 2010.38.005.44210 Cracked Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:54 pm|| |
Phoenix Service Software 2011.8.3.45122 - site: gsm-problem.net/nokia.html