MOBILE REPAIR FORUM

www.klatengsm.withme.us

HomeSearchRegisterLog inWho's Online

Share | 

The most practical birthday gift for girlfriend?覧mini phone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
silvering
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: The most practical birthday gift for girlfriend?覧mini phone?   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey,guys!
My girlfriend痴 birthday is coming next week and I am so confused what gift I should give her is perfect? besides the birthday cake ,Rose and Candlelight Dinner ,I really want to give her some more Practical gift. My girlfriend is a fashionable and stylish girl. So some brother suggest me buy her a newest mini phone. Yah, mini phone is very smart and fashion and the most practical gift. Now,I really need your help. Where can I find the newest mini phone with high-quality and reasonable price?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sareal
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The most practical birthday gift for girlfriend?覧mini phone?   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 am

you are a Intimate man. I am also a stylish girl and love fashion so much! But I not the lucky girl as you said, what a pity! But I am the right guy that can help you. You can check out http://www.sourcinggate.com/mini-phone-c-374.html to get the newest mini phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The most practical birthday gift for girlfriend?覧mini phone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1